Dialoguing with World Class Speakers
Great Decisions participants receive unique opportunities for exposure to timely topics and world class speakers in an interactive setting. These Student Interactions include an hour of dialogue with select Council speakers, followed by a student dinner with college student facilitators and the opportunity to join the Global Issues Evenings series via reserved, up-front seating.
Student Interactions provide students with the following extracurricular learning opportunities:
- Discuss complex and timely topics facing the U.S. and the world with a renowned speaker
- Apply skills and knowledge refined over the course of the Great Decisions program
- Connect with peers across classroom, school and district lines
- Interact with college students who serve as motivators and resources
- Leave the program with tangible materials to continue dialogue with parents, teachers and peers